1. What makes Arthur Rozzi Pyrotechnic fireworks displays so good? Attention to detail in design no matter the size of the show.
2. How much does a pyrotechnic fireworks display cost? ........the sky's the limit
3. Do you do a special display for weddings? We can do a custom display especially if you have a special piece of music you would like to use.
4. What is minimum amount of outdoor space needed for a fireworks display? We would recommend a minimum of 200 ft all the away around the firing site to provide adequate fall out area and crowd distance. Click here to....READ MORE on this subject
5. What will you provide within the Budget Cost of a fireworks display? Fireworks, set up by professionally trained and certified crew Insurance ($10,000,000), local permits and clean up.
6. What if the weather stops or prevents the fireworks display? Could be as simple as postponing until weather permits, rescheduling, Or canceling with a restocking fee.
7. Who organizes the license or permit for our fireworks display? Your local fire department is the authority having jurisdiction (AHJ), over all fireworks displays. Along with our site plan, a list of fireworks we plan to use, and proof of insurance, we will submit an application for the permit.
8. What’s the difference between a Pyrotechnic Display vs Fireworks Display? A pyrotechnic display involves the use of close proximity or " stage" fireworks.
Wedding Fireworks - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is minimum budget cost for a Wedding Fireworks Display? $3500.00
2. What does it include e.g. cost of the permit? Permit, insurance, setup, cleanup.
3. Will our Wedding Fireworks be customized? Yes. We can customize to your request. We can also use your special song to choreograph your fireworks show
4. How much space is needed for our Fireworks Display? It depends on the maximum caliber of shell that is shot in the display.
5. What special effects can you add for Weddings Pyrotechnics displays? Heart shells and a custom "set piece" with names of the bride and groom.
6. How long does it take to Plan or Reserve for our Wedding Fireworks Display? To allow adequate time to prepare your show, allow three to four weeks.
How to Become a Pyrotechnist / Pyrotechnician - FrequentlyAsked Questions
1. Is there an age requirement to be a Pyrotechnician? 21 years old for a lead pyrotechnical, 18 years old to be an assistant.
2. Is there any legal restrictions to become a pyrotechnician You cannot be a felon You must be able to pass a written test to obtain a license
3. What kind of training is required? You must have worked on a number of fireworks shows as an assistant pyrotechnician and attend a formal training course.
4. Does Arthur Rozzi Pyrotechnics provide pyrotechnic training? Yes we offer a certified class every April
Contact Us - 513-583-1834 Arthur Rozzi Pyrotechnics fireworks company in Cincinnati, designs and produces fireworks displays for all different types and sizes of events in Southern Ohio, Southeast Indiana and Northern Kentucky and for all budgets.